Its not everyday that you get to step foot in a beautiful oasis like the Mia Resort. Nestled along a cliffside about 20 minutes from the Nha Trang City Centre this place is like an oasis of relaxation and style with grass topped accommodation, some of which sits high on the cliff providing you with incredible views of Cam Lam Bay and the resorts very own private beach.
Mia Resort is the perfect destination when you simply want to relax and take in the mountainous beach scenery. Its also the perfect place to unwind and spend time catching up on your favourite books or taking time out from your busy routine.
What we love about Mia Resort:
- Its located on the cliffs about 20 minutes from the Nha Trang City Centre (15 minutes from the Nha Trang Airport). Just far enough away that you feel like your on a secluded holiday while close enough to town that if you want to explore you can easily make your way into town. The Mia Resort runs a free shuttle bus between Mia Resort and Sailing Club (also worth checking out if you like beach clubs) in the Nha Trang City Centre each day or you can hire your own private driver for very little cost.
- About 5 minutes from Nha Trang, you will find hidden Bai Dai Beach. A relaxed and secluded beach with a variety of beach shacks serving snacks and refreshments. Although if heading here for the day we suggest booking your driver for the return trip and beware of the bull.
- You can occupy yourself in the resort itself without having to head into town everyday. The food here is really good and well priced and the pool overlooks beautiful Cam Lam Bay so that you can spend your day pool side gazing out over the sea with a cocktail in hand.
- The treats they leave on your pillows each evening that you can enjoy before bedtime as a yummy snack.
- The friendliness of the Mia Resort staff.
- The delicious Mojitos available from Mojito Bar at Mia Resort, perched at the top of the cliffs overlooking the bay and resort.
Have you been to Mia Resort or Nha Trang? What did you love most about the time you spent their? Tell us in the comments below!